Saturday, December 11, 2010

Self-Fulfilling Prophecies DO Exist Afterall!

This is a video I made back in September after my birthday as an update for Andrew who had recently left for Ghana. It's about my hopes and fears for the next year; A self-proclaimed start to what I dubbed "Andie's Renaissance".  

Although I've posted this on Facebook, I wanted to give it a more permanent home on this blog.

Watching it back makes me proud of my own positive revelations and gives me courage to continue to pursue my happiness. Although my intense sense of self-awareness can cause me stress and perhaps be self-sabotaging at times, it does come in handy when I need to understand and make sense of difficult emotions. I can't say honestly that I am fully over some of the hang-ups I mention in the video, but I'm certainly further along in the process of going from knowing what the solutions are to truly believing AND living what I feel the solutions to these problems are.


No comments:

Post a Comment